Houston-Galveston Area Council's Cooperative Buying Program
BRCPC and HGAC Cooperative Buying Program
The BRCPC is affiliated with the Houston-Galveston (TX) Area Council's (HGAC) cooperative buying program. The affiliation provides over 70 years combined experience in volume purchasing power to accommodate significant savings for eligible entities.
To be most effective, your organization should use the HGAC program early in the purchasing process. You’ll not only save money, but also time and administrative expense in preparing a separate bid.
A complete list of HGAC contracts is available at the Houston-Galveston Area Council (HGAC) Website. The vendors are national manufacturers or Texas vendors. Most HGAC contracts are honored nation-wide and local Maryland vendors are used as appropriate.
How to Use the HGACBuy.org Web Site
- Visit the Houston-Galveston Area Council (HGAC) contract listing and enter our password: 07-1835
- Review the equipment available including models and prices. Prices are for base units only; options can be added or deducted to meet your needs. HGAC contracts limit unpublished equipment options to 25% of the base unit price and units that are significantly customized may not be allowed.
- Determine which product code best fits the equipment you’re seeking and if there is a local dealer (for delivery and service). You can also look at the manufacturers listed to get quotes on comparable equipment.
- Provide the information to the BRCPC Program Coordinator, who will contact the HGAC vendor with a quote request.
- The final quote will be provided to you and BRCPC and reviewed by HGAC for contract compliance.
BMC Contact Person:
Debbie Groat, CPPO, C.P.M., Coordinator, Regional Purchasing
Baltimore Metropolitan Council
Baltimore Regional Cooperative Purchasing Committee
1500 Whetstone Way, Suite 300 Baltimore,
Maryland 21230 Telephone: 410-732-0500 x1007