Amended 2016-2019 Transportation Improvement Program
The BRTB voted to approve the Amended 2016-2019 Transportation Improvement Program* on November 24, 2015 along with Maximize2040: A Performance-Based Transportation Plan and the associated Conformity Determination. Subsequently on January 20, 2016 the Federal Highway Administration and the Federal Transit Administration approved the Air Quality Conformity Determination of the Amended 2016-2019 TIP and Maximize2040 (Final Air Quality Report and Appendices).
Projects in the Amended 2016-2019 TIP below are sorted by project sponsor, either a local jurisdiction or state agency.
The following is a listing of amendments to the 2016-2019 Transportation Improvement Program. View the 2016-2019 TIP Amendments Summary or use the links to get detailed information about each of these amendments.
- I-95 Project by MDTA (August 2016)
- Inner Harbor Water Taxi Terminal, 3 MARC projects (July 2016)
- Carrs Mill Road Bridge replacement project (May 2016)
- Updating Timeline for MD 32 Widening Project from 2030 to 2020 (April 2016)
- Funding for BaltimoreLINK, MTA Bus Facilities, and SHA Bridge Repairs (March 2016)
- Baltimore City Freight Corridor, Bikeshare, and Bridge Replacement Projects (February 2016)
- Baltimore City Road Resurfacing Project (November 2015)
- Baltimore Red Line and East Baltimore Development Inc. (EBDI) Road Reconstruction (November 2015)
Original 2016-2019 Transportation Improvement Program
The BRTB originally approved the 2016-2019 Transportation Improvement Program* on July 28, 2015 via BRTB Resolution #16-1. On October 7, 2015 the Federal Highway Administration and the Federal Transit Administration approved the Air Quality Conformity Determination of the original 2016-2019 TIP and Plan it 2035 (Final Air Quality Report and Appendices).
You can download the full original TIP in PDF format.
* The public participation process for the TIP will also meet the FTA public participation requirements for the MTA’s Program of Projects (POP).
For more information:
Zach Kaufman, email@example.com or 410-732-0500 x 1048