Shape the future of your community
While the Baltimore Metropolitan Council and the Baltimore Regional Transportation Board play a role in determining which projects are funded, many other organizations are involved in the decision making process. Many decisions about which projects are included in regional plans come from community input and participation.
By getting involved locally, you help shape priorities and affect future funding decisions. Most importantly, the information you share with local leaders helps to ensure that investments reflect local and regional priorities.
Why should I get involved?
Getting involved can have many benefits, like:
- Express your ideas and opinions
- Tackle local issues
- Improve your neighborhood
- Represent your community at decision-making level
- Meeting with others to discuss specific issues that affect your community
- Influence policies, procedures and proposals
- Raise issues of concern and providing suggestions
- Meet new people
Ready to connect?
We encourage you to attend your local community, neighborhood, or tenant association meetings. Visit these resource pages to find out more about how you can get involved locally.
- Community Associations- Ready to get involved?
- Community Profiles – Learn more about your county or city!
For more information:
Monica Haines Benkhedda, firstname.lastname@example.org or 410-732-0500 x1047.